Return of the Goods / Right to withdraw from the contract
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
Progres Sp. J.
ul. Sobieskiego 16
32-650 Kęty, Poland
Tel .: +48 (33) 845 10 42
about his decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unambiguous statement (eg a letter sent by post or e-mail).
You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
Download the withdrawal form for the contract:
You can also fill out and send the withdrawal form or any other unambiguous statement electronically to our e-mail address email@example.com. If you use this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of information about withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (eg by e-mail).
To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by you other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed to a different solution; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return. We can withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, depending on which event occurs first.
Please send or return the item to us immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the deadline of 14 days.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the items. If you can not return items in regular mode by post, you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The amount of costs for delivery of a return shipment sent from outside of Poland is estimated from 7,50 € to 90,- € (6,50 L to 8,50 L - United Kingdom)
You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
The right to withdraw from a contract concluded away from business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in respect of contracts:
1) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer who was informed before the service begins that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the benefit he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
4) in which the object of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
5) in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
6) in which the subject of the benefit are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
7) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract of sale, and which delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
8) in which the consumer explicitly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those whose performance the consumer demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is entitled to the consumer with regard to additional services or items;
9) in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
10) for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
11) concluded through a public auction;
12) for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, the carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
13) for delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service started with the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
The withdrawal form template:
FORM OF WITHDRAWING FROM THE AGREEMENT
(this form should be filled in and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Progres Norbert Sztandera, Wojciech Izbicki Spółka Jawna
ul. Sobieskiego 16
32-650 Kęty, Poland
Tel .: +48 (33) 845 10 42
- Me / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract for the supply of the following items (*) contract for a work involving the following items (*) / for the provision of the following service (*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
- Name and surname of consumer (s)
- Consumer (s) address
- Signature of the consumer (s)
(only if the form is sent in paper version)
(**) Additional information / optional:
- Data for bank transfer
- Item (s) returned
- Order number
- Reason for return
(*) Delete as applicable.
(**) Part of withdrawal from the contract is optional.