Insulated running pants Mosaic Aurora
- Free delivery Polish Post from 100 €
- Lead time: 2 working days
- 14 days to return
- Original quality guarantee
- Buy now and pay later
Our insulated sports pants are designed with freedom and exceptional thermal comfort in mind during outdoor activities in the fall-winter season. Made of lightweight, thin Vetur Guard material with thermoactive properties, they provide reliable protection against low temperatures. Placed on the inside, gentle to the touch, combed microfleece stimulates the skin to generate heat, maximizing thermal comfort. The cut with panelized construction balances between looseness and fit, giving a sense of unrestricted freedom. Comfort of use is complemented by a pressure-free, openwork tape at the waist and two pockets. The pants have a reflector system.
Mosaic Aurora pattern is inspired by the beauty of the aurora borealis - it catches the eye with its magnetic combination of colors and exudes an extraordinary energy that will carry you through any sports challenge.
The most important features:
- Designation: running, outdoor, trekking, ice skating, also perfect for everyday wear.
- 2-layer Vetur Guard material with thermoactive properties. Its specialized honeycomb structure increases the flexibility and durability of the pants.
- Pleasant to the skin, combed microfleece on the inside quickly wicks away moisture and maximizes thermal comfort.
- Panelized construction with a built-in gusset on the inner side of the legs, increases the pants' flexibility, giving a sense of full freedom.
- Pressure-free, openwork tape at the waist stabilizes the pants on the hips and gives the design a modern chic.
- 2 practical zippered pockets.
- Durable, flat seams that minimize the risk of chafing.
- Reflector system – on the front and back.
- Machine washable (max. temperature 40°C)
- Wash on the left side
- Use a program designed for sportswear
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Iron at max. temperature. 100°C
Recommend a product