Training sweatshirt Zip Shiny Royal Navy - LBKZ-1180T
TRAINING SWEATSHIRT ZIP
SHINY ROYAL NAVY
Colour: navy blue
Material: Resi Slim
Fabric weight: 150 g/m2
The LBKZ training sweatshirt is our flagship product, known and appreciated for years. Zipped up at the neck, with an opening lock. Breathable, gentle on the skin, with UV protection. Anatomic cut, watch slot and reflective elements. Multisport.
SHINY ROYAL NAVY
The spring/summer 2021 season has brought a mystery! We unveil navy blue, which is sometimes associated with order and elegance. We are breaking this pattern and writing a completely different story for it. It makes us think of the sea: dangerous, but also tempting and beautiful. In combination with the Shiny effect, the navy blue colour gets a new flair - the original embossing highlights its beauty and uniqueness. This is our call to adventure! So come along with us on a journey to find out what treasure shines on the horizon.
- Anatomical cut: the slightly longer back of the sweatshirt prevents the fabric from lifting during bends or squats. It also protects your lower back and kidneys from the cold.
- The zipper with a latch function prevents the sweatshirt from unzipping. This is highly important during activity as you can easily adjust to the temperature. A flap at the end of the zip prevents neck and chin irritation.
- On the left sleeve, there is a laser-cut opening, finished with silicone tape. This allows you to easily use your sports watch or heart rate monitor.
- The extended cuffs adapt to the shape of your wrist and hand, while the thumbhole gives you more freedom of use.
- We use the strongest threads, that are used e.g. for sewing parachutes therefore the seams in our sweatshirts are strong and lightweight.
- Flatlock seams will make you forget about discomfort and chafing.
- The sweatshirt is equipped with reflective elements: on the left of the chest (logo) and at the back (stripe). Their place has been chosen according to the principle of greater visibility so that the moving part of the body gives a variable signal to drivers.
- All-year-round construction allows you to wear the sweatshirt as the main layer (when it's warm) or as a bottom layer (when it's cold) depending on the weather conditions.
TECHNOLOGY AND FEATURES
Our training sweatshirt is made of light and airy Resi Slim fabric. It is highly breathable - moisture is wicked away quickly while the fabric stays dry. An important feature of Resi Slim is that it is extremely soft: it does not cause irritation or chafing. The material stretches in four directions, so the sweatshirt adapts to your shape as if it was made to measure. Resi Slim does not lose its colours in the wash or when exposed to sunlight, which means it will look as new for a long time. In spring and summer, you will also appreciate the fact that Resi Slim provides UV protection. We used the advantages of this material to create a multisport sweatshirt, which is suitable not only for running and cycling but also for travelling and in the mountains, where a double layer is required. It will also be appreciated by those who love kayaking, horse riding, climbing and kitesurfing. Fresh spring mornings and summer evenings are its natural environment. The sweatshirt has been manufactured for you in Poland.
NOTE: Sweatshirt is not compatible with some running backpacks, starting numbers or hiking backpacks. Their rough edges may cause damage to the sweatshirt.
Composition: 82% polyester, 18% elastane
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS FOR LBKZ SWEATSHIRT
- The sweatshirt can be washed in a washing machine, at 40 degrees maximum.
- Before putting the sweatshirt into the washing machine make sure there are no garments with Velcro or sharp ends etc. in the washing tub as they could cause mechanical damage to the clothing
- Use a sportswear wash programme.
* The model in the picture is 175 cm tall and is wearing an S- size sweatshirt.
|Height||158 - 164||160 - 164||165 - 170||171 - 178||174 - 180|
|Bust||78 - 86||86 - 92||92 - 98||98 - 106||106 - 112|