Membrane Jacket Green Mystery - KKD-13L1
MEMBRANE JACKET 20K
Material: Wind Tex
Fabric weight: 100g/m2
Professional running jacket with a hood, of high breathability and water-resistance parameters. Features taped seams and splash-proof zippers. Ultralight and compact. Weighs just 160 grams and fits in the pocket.
GREEN MYSTERY STORY
Somewhere down at the bottom of the ocean there is a mysterious land. It is our underwater forest, which is teeming with life! An octopus stretches its tentacles out from between the algae, where shrimps, jellyfish as well as cute clownfish seek shelter. Swim ahead, dive and swirl to the rhythm of the waves. A majestic turtle has emerged from the seaweed jungle - can you spot it? Explore the fascinating ecosystem hidden beneath the ocean's surface. Choose the Green Mystery pattern and let yourself be enchanted by the fabulous depths!
- The adjustable hood is designed to fit the shape of your head. It gives you full protection against wind and rain.
- The taped seams prevent moisture from getting inside.
- The splash-proof zipper protects against water leaking in while additional catch prevents the jacket from unzipping. This is especially important when running in low temperatures. A chin guard at the end of the zipper prevents neck and chin irritation.
- Three pockets: two at the front, one large on the back, with a headphone grommet. You can safely keep your essentials and listen to music comfortably.
- The jacket can be stored in one of the front pockets, so it takes up little space in your bag or backpack.
- The weight of the jacket is only 160 grams.
- The bottom of the jacket can be adjusted with drawstrings for the best fitting to your figure. The strings are equipped with comfortable holders.
- Reflective elements on the left side of the chest, on the sleeves and the back. Increase your visibility and ensure safety during training.
- A small but important detail - a hanging loop - allows you to conveniently hang the jacket after training.
TECHNOLOGY AND FEATURES
Our jacket was made from highly breathable and water-resistant Wind Tex material.
Wind Tex parameters:
- 10 000 mm H2O/m2/24h - water resistance
- 20 000 g H2O/m2/24h – breathability
The membrane prevents 10000 mm of water per m2 for 24 hours. At the same time, the breathability of 20,000 g H2O /m2/24h is an extremely high value to wick moisture away from your skin to the outside. This means that you can freely exercise in this jacket even on rainy days. Remember though: a running jacket is not a rubberized raincoat. The membrane acts as a breathable double-acting system, guiding air in two directions; this technology blocks water from entering from the outside while on the inside, it facilitates the evaporation of moisture generated during physical activity. A properly used membrane provides balance between water resistance and breathability. The material is also wear-resistant so when washed or exposed to sunlight it does not lose its vivid colours. Thanks to these properties, the KKD jacket is ideal during running workout, when hiking, climbing or cycling. You can also use it when travelling. The jacket was manufactured for you in Poland.
Composition: 100% polyester
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS FOR KKD MEMBRANE JACKET:
- The jacket should be machine washed at 40 degrees maximum.
- Empty and fasten all the pockets before putting the jacket into the washing machine.
- Use detergents designed for washing membrane clothing.
- It is recommended to run an empty cycle before putting the jacket into the washing machine to get rid of any remaining detergent from other washes.
* The model in the picture is 172 cm tall and wearing an S-size jacket.
|Height||158 - 164||160 - 164||165 - 170||171 - 178||174 - 180|
|Bust||78 - 86||86 - 92||92 - 98||98 - 106||106 - 112|