Product code: NVL-11T1
SELVA SAND – TROPICS & SAND PATTERNING
Discover the unique Selva Sand design! Discover the spectacle of wild sounds and colours in the enchanted tropical wilderness. Listen to the trele los cálaos, tucánes y cacatúas! Get energy from the innumerable richness of the jungle and the beauty of its inhabitants. Take shelter from the heat in the shadow of ravenala tree. Maybe with a bit of luck, you will see a wild panther lurking behind the trees.
Selva pattern is the realization of our vision of a primaeval forest, mesmerizing with the richness of fauna and flora. We created the name, enchanted by the beauty of the Amazon, and selva means jungle.
Put on the Selva Sand bomber jacket and let yourself be carried away by the exotic rhythm of the tropics!
We created a bomber jacket that works perfectly during travelling, before and after training sessions. It combines an interesting streetwear design of the '80s with sport comfort. Thanks to its cut and pattern, our bomber jacket goes well with casual style.
MATERIAL AND REFLECTIVE ELEMENTS
Our bomber jacket was made from Vancouver material, which ensures a high level of thermoregulation. The knitwear is made of three sections: outer, so-called "nap", and internal. The inner layer - the one closest to your skin - pulls out and stores the heat between the layers. It's a great choice for cooler mornings or evenings - early jogging or evening walks. Our bomber jacket provides comfort also while travelling.
These details make a difference:
• the abrasion-resistant material does not lose colour in washing or under the influence of sunlight;
• the zipper with a special latch and chin guard;
• two capacious zipped pockets;
• the sleeves finished with Interlock Fleece cuffs with a pressure-free welt that fits the shape of your hand and wrist.
• we use top quality threads that are also used in aviation – that is kind of durability you can trust;
• we want you to be safe – our bomber jacket is equipped with reflective logo on a chest. Its place was chosen according to the principle of greater visibility so that the moving part of the body gives a variable signal to drivers on the route of the evening workout.
• delicate and skin-friendly material.
The bomber jacket was manufactured for You in Poland.
* The model in the photo is 172 cm tall and wearing S size bomber jacket.
Bomber jacket long was made from Vancover material, which provides high standard of thermo-regulation. Its layered structure with the insulatory layer inside works as an isolator. It stands as a barier in contact with the chill, cold and the freeze protecting you at the same time from cooling too quickly.
It breathes. It makes it possible for the body to breather freely thanks to that it doesn't overheat.
Thermal safety. The meshwork net makes the gradual wicking away of the collected heat possible and so guaranteeing the thermal safety. Such an action allows you to use fewer layers of clothing to put under the bomber.
Material doesn't lose colors. It doesn't fade in the washing or in the sunshine thanks to which the clothing looks new for a long time.
The material is highly durable. It is resistant to wearing down or rippin. It is characterised by extra stretchiness.
- provides thermo-regulation,
- nice to touch,
- breathes well,
- protects colors,
- doesn't pill in the washing.
Composition: 85% polyester, 15% elastomer.
Women's bomber jacket
|Height||158 - 164||160 - 164||165 - 170||171 - 178||174 - 180|
|Bust||78 - 86||86 - 92||92 - 98||98 - 106||106 - 112|
||58 - 63||61 - 66||67 - 72||73 - 80||78 - 83|
|The length of the sweatshirt||62||64||66||68||70|